Dr. Sanjiv Desai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjiv Desai?

October 11th, 2017

HORRIBLE STAFF AT BOUGAINVILLEA CLINIC

DR DESAI HIMSELF IS AWESOME BUT THOSE UNPROFESSIONAL, MEAN, NASTY, AND RULED WOMAN HE HAS FOR STAFF NEED CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING. THEY WILL BACK ONE ANOTHER UP EVEN IF IT MEANS "LYING"!

November 20th, 2016

He listens is very attentive to new ideas and most of all he sincerley cares for his patients .

July 21st, 2016

Very incompetent

I believe Dr. Desai is the most incompetent Dr. I have ever met. He refuses to do diagnostic testing to find out what is wrong and refuses to send anyone to a specialist. I almost lost my life because of him and another Dr. in his office. Nurses are rude also. The only nice person there is the receptionist Nancy. Dr. Patel is only out for the bonus check he gets from the insurance company every month for saving them money (Dr. even said they get bonus checks). If an insurance agent recommends then run away from the agent. If there was a 0 star rating I would choose that.

April 15th, 2016

Worst Office Staff

The doc himself seems ok. But the office staff at Foresthills is so rude, disrespectful and have no office manners whatsoever.

March 25th, 2016

Wonderful

I know a lot of people had said bad thing about the staff. However I had wonderful experience. Some of the patient are very rude with the staff. Really you can take some much. The only thing is people need to come in sing and have a seat. I don't want my information to been seen by other people. Discuss any medical issued in a room not at the front desk. I see that a lot......

October 23rd, 2015

I really like Dr. Desai and have never had a problem with him. But, his office staff is the worst! Any time I have to get a referral, they make it so difficult and have gone as far as saying I'm not a patient there. I absolutely dread having to call this place.

January 30th, 2015

great clinic

I have had nothing but good experiences with his office!

July 21st, 2014

A Doctor?

The most memorable thing about his practice was that I never got a reply from them. He was supposed to be my PCP but while I called on a Thursday, I was told that I wouldn't get an appointment for at least 3 weeks. They said they would call the following Monday. I went in search of a new Dr. and got an appointment the following Monday and NEVER received a call from this alleged doctor. They office staff is incredibly rude and, obviously incompetent. I have nothing to day about the doctor except that if he hires incompetent staff, he probably is incompetent too. DO not make an appointment with this doctor unless you want grief.

March 19th, 2013

We have been going to Dr. Desai for about 3 year. We find him to be a very caring physician. Spent time with my husband and I during trying times. Excellent bedside manner, and would highly recommend this physician.

January 24th, 2012

very unprofessional! You try to get a hold of him he wont even answer.

January 23rd, 2012

daughter of patient

May 25th, 2010

What a Jerk!

This doc thinks he is a GOD and has the WORST bedside Manner of any Physician I have ever seen!