A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjiv Gambhir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjiv Gambhir is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gambhir
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gambhir Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjiv Gambhir, MD, PHD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gambhir graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Gambhir has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjiv Sam Gambhir MD and PHD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjiv S. Gambhir practice?
- Dr. Sanjiv Gambhir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjiv Gambhir practices Nuclear Medicine near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Nuclear Medicine Physicians.