A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjiv Gambhir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjiv Gambhir is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjiv Gambhir, MD, PHD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gambhir graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Gambhir has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjiv Sam Gambhir MD and PHD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjiv S. Gambhir practice?
- Dr. Sanjiv Gambhir has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sanjiv Gambhir practices Nuclear Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Palo Alto Nuclear Medicine Physicians.