A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjiv Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjiv Gupta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Gupta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjiv Gupta JD, MBA, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjiv Gupta practice?
- Dr. Sanjiv Gupta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sanjiv Gupta practices Internal Medicine near Grayson, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Ashland, KY.
See Grayson Internists.