A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjiv Kapil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjiv Kapil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjiv Kapil, BS, MBA, MBBS is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapil graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Kapil has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjiv Kapil BS, MBA, and MBBS is a male Rheumatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjiv Kapil practice?
- Dr. Sanjiv Kapil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjiv Kapil practices Rheumatology near Lake Mary, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Debary, FL.
See Lake Mary Rheumatologists.