A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjiv Kapil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjiv Kapil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapil
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kapil Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjiv Kapil, BS, MBA, MBBS is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapil graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Kapil has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjiv Kapil BS, MBA, and MBBS is a male Rheumatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjiv Kapil practice?
- Dr. Sanjiv Kapil has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjiv Kapil practices Rheumatology near Lake Mary, FL.
See Lake Mary Rheumatologists.