Learn more about Dr. Sanjiv Lakhanpal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjiv Lakhanpal, Vascular Medicine Specialist, Phlebologist, Surgical Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lakhanpal
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lakhanpal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjiv Lakhanpal, BS, FACS, MBBS is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakhanpal graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lakhanpal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjiv Lakhanpal BS, FACS, and MBBS is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjiv Lakhanpal practice?
- Dr. Sanjiv Lakhanpal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanjiv Lakhanpal practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Phlebology near Greenbelt, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Portage, MI.
See Greenbelt Surgeons and Greenbelt Phlebologists.