The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sanjiv Lakhanpal
Dr. Sanjiv Lakhanpal, MD, BS, FACS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Greenbelt, MD, with other offices in Washington, DC and Stamford, CT (and 4 other locations). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Hematology and General Surgery. Dr. Lakhanpal is affiliated with Prince George's Hospital Center, Doctor's Community Hospital and Washington Adventist Hosp. Dr. Lakhanpal has received 2 awards. He speaks English and Panjabi, Punjabi.
Dr. Sanjiv Lakhanpal has the following 4 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Sanjiv Lakhanpal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenbelt, MD.
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Hematology
Dr. Paul Johnson
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Greenbelt, MD 0 mi30
Dr. Rakesh Wahi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Greenbelt, MD 0.01 mi40