Learn more about Dr. Sanjiv Lakhanpal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjiv Lakhanpal, Vascular Medicine Specialist, Phlebologist, Surgical Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lakhanpal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lakhanpal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjiv Lakhanpal, BS, FACS, MBBS is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakhanpal graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lakhanpal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjiv Lakhanpal BS, FACS, and MBBS is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjiv Lakhanpal practice?
- Dr. Sanjiv Lakhanpal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanjiv Lakhanpal practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Phlebology near Greenbelt, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Portage, MI.
See Greenbelt Surgeons and Greenbelt Phlebologists.