Dr. Sanjiv Mehta MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 20th, 2016
Excellent doctor
This doctor took me on after a different doctor caused me permeant injury to my knee no other doctor was willing to do so.Doctor Mehta stood beside me comforted me and after 11 years is still monitoring me to make sure my knee is holding up.Cant say enough about him excellent doctor with a very big heart.....

February 26th, 2016
This man is a wonderful, knowledgeable, accurate and caring surgeon. His skills at surgical replacement of both knees for me in 2009 gave me back my life. His care was my grace along with God's mercy.

March 8th, 2015
Dr. Mehta is an excellent Doctor. Very caring for his patients. Compassionate with the best bedside manner ever. I would highly recommend him for anyone.

February 19th, 2014
Very Pleased patient
I just want to say what a great doctor Dr. Mehta is and how great ALL of his staff is at the Bardstown office, they are all very helpful and do their jobs to the best of their abilities. I have worked very closely with them and Dorothy has done an absolutely wonderful job at filling out all the paperwork for me!!!!

November 28th, 2013
I really liked Dr. Mehta, he was treating me for a broken foot. The medical treatment and bedside manner was excellent.He took me off from work for about 6 wks. So I had to file for disability, I couldn't get them "Dorothy" to get the 1 paper I needed filled out, I faxed them the form, I even stopped by the office,so therefore I didn't get my disability until I had already gone back to work.I guess it didn't bother her, because she wasn't the 1, not having any income coming in. I really liked Dr. Mehta and most everyone there was really nice, except for her. Just beware if you're going to have to be off from work, I hope you have plenty of money saved up,cause she don't care if you do. Beware of the bardstown office.

April 6th, 2013
Awesome doctor and caring person!! He is # 1 in all aspects. I would never choose another doctor as long as he is available.