Learn more about Dr. Sanjiv Naidu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjiv Naidu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjiv Naidu, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Naidu graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Naidu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjiv H Naidu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Sanjiv H. Naidu practice?
- Dr. Sanjiv Naidu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sanjiv Naidu practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Mechanicsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA and Lancaster, PA.
See Mechanicsburg Surgeons and Mechanicsburg Orthopedic Surgeons.