A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjiv Naidu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjiv Naidu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjiv Naidu, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Naidu graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Naidu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjiv H Naidu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Sanjiv H. Naidu practice?
- Dr. Sanjiv Naidu has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjiv Naidu practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Mechanicsburg, PA.
See Mechanicsburg Orthopedic Surgeons and Mechanicsburg Surgeons.