A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjiv Naidu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjiv Naidu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naidu
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naidu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjiv Naidu, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naidu graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Naidu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjiv H Naidu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Sanjiv H. Naidu practice?
- Dr. Sanjiv Naidu has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjiv Naidu practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Mechanicsburg, PA.
See Mechanicsburg Surgeons.