A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjiv Narayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjiv Narayan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narayan
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Narayan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjiv Narayan, FHRS, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Narayan graduated from UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Narayan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjiv M Narayan FHRS, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjiv M. Narayan practice?
- Dr. Sanjiv Narayan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjiv Narayan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Cardiologists.