Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sanjiv Narayan
Dr. Sanjiv Narayan, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Narayan is affiliated with UC San Diego Health System, Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center and San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Narayan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sanjiv Narayan has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sanjiv Narayan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Lori Daniels
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Horacio Jinich
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi66
Dr. Myres Tilghman II
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi13