A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjiv Narayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjiv Narayan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narayan
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Narayan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjiv Narayan, FHRS, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Narayan graduated from UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Narayan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjiv M Narayan FHRS, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjiv M. Narayan practice?
- Dr. Sanjiv Narayan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanjiv Narayan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See La Jolla Internists and La Jolla Cardiologists.