inactive

Sanjiv M Narayan Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 26th, 2013
Not experienced enough.
I waited a month to see this electro-cardiologist and then over an hour and half once I got the office just to get into a room, plus another 1/2 hour in the room. Doctor was polite and asked all the right questions but had no real solutions to help me with skipped heart beats and heart racing other than medication which didn't help and made me nauseous and dizzy. He said to follow-up with my primary doctor rather than him. I'd had 2 prior ablations. This doctor wasn't experienced enough in my opinion. Doctor's more experienced than him were able to help me in the end.

February 22nd, 2012
Dr. Green
"A fine example of expert training and practice"Among the top (if not 'the top') cardiologist in the country

July 24th, 2011
Excellent physician
One of the best physicians I have met.Also one of the smartest.He is most comfotable with his knowledge.