A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjiv Panwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjiv Panwala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjiv Panwala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Panwala graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Panwala has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjiv Manharlal Panwala MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjiv M. Panwala practice?
- Dr. Sanjiv Panwala has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sanjiv Panwala practices Internal Medicine near Newberg, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Oregon City, OR.
See Newberg Internists.