Dr. Sanjiv Saini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjiv Saini?

January 20th, 2017

Nasty scars and a whopping bill.

I went into this Lexington park office with 10 moles to get removed. They would only do one per visit, probably to suck money out of people. I got the first one done and never went back. After assuring me that it would be covered under my insurance plan I was told after the procedure that it was indeed not covered. I now owe 2 grand for one mole. This place is garbage.

October 9th, 2015

Incision for small cyst very long (5" for 1.5" cyst) and skewed, stitched shut crooked with extra skin folded over at the end of the incision leaving an annoying lump in a sensitive area of my body. If there was a reason for the aggressive cutting, he did not tell me. Dr. not forthcoming with answers during the procedure, played game of semantics that was degrading. The doctor repeatedly showed that he did not care about me as a patient, nor did he exercise care or expertise in the job he was doing. Very dissatisfied. Now, who can I find to fix his poor work? His office staff was excellent in every way.

March 23rd, 2015

Excellent doctor. Very kind and answered all questions thoroughly. Recommended him and his office to my co workers who also liked him.

August 6th, 2013

Terrible Experience

My wife saw Dr. Saini today and came home in tears because of the way he treated her during a simple skin examination. Never, I repeat never, send your loved ones to this man. My wife is 9 mo pregnant and he made a number of comments that were rude, unprofessional and hurtful.

April 14th, 2011

The staff here is very well trained and very kind. They went out of my way to treat me well and answered my question. He remove a cancer on my face. I cannot say enough good things about this office.

July 7th, 2010

I love this office

I was very nervous about seeing any doctor. Everyone in this office was so nice to me they changed my mind about seeing a doctor. The rash I had went awaywith the treatment he gave me.

April 1st, 2010

Great Doctor

He should be teaching new doctors how to treat patients.

February 18th, 2010

He did a surgery on me and the results are great.

I have been seeing Dr Saini for years. My wife also sees him. The entire staff is great. The found a cancer on my face. He did the surgery on my face and it looks great. I cannot say enough good things about him and his office

December 26th, 2009

Great Experience

I hesitate to say how really good everyone in this off ice is. With a shortage of doctors here I dont want the office to get so busy that I cant get in with them.

November 18th, 2009

Great Doctor

I had a cancer removed by him. I cannot say enough good things about him and his staff. The PA in the office is very good also. Everyone I have sent to his office says the same thing.

October 19th, 2009

outstanding

February 13th, 2009

Excellent Doctor removed a cancer on my face and no one notices where the surgery was.