A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjiv Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Singh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjiv Nand Singh JD and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjiv N. Singh practice?
- Dr. Sanjiv Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjiv Singh practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Emergency Physicians and Palo Alto Internists.