A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjiv Sobti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjiv Sobti is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sobti
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjiv Sobti, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobti graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla.
Dr. Sobti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kimball Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjiv Sobti MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjiv Sobti practice?
- Dr. Sanjiv Sobti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanjiv Sobti practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, NJ.
See Toms River Cardiologists.