A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjiv Sur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sur
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjiv Sur, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sur graduated from Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur.
Dr. Sur has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjiv Sur BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjiv Sur practice?
- Dr. Sanjiv Sur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanjiv Sur practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX.
See League City Pediatricians and League City Allergists.