A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjiv Sur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjiv Sur, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sur graduated from Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur.
Dr. Sur has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjiv Sur BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjiv Sur practice?
- Dr. Sanjiv Sur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanjiv Sur practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX.
See League City Pediatricians and League City Allergists.