A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjiv Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjiv Verma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Verma has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sanjiv Verma practice?
Dr. Sanjiv Verma practices Pediatrics near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA and Camarillo, CA.
See Oxnard Pediatricians.