A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjiv Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjiv Verma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Verma has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjiv Verma MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sanjiv Verma practice?
- Dr. Sanjiv Verma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sanjiv Verma practices Pediatrics near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA and Camarillo, CA.
See Oxnard Pediatricians.