A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjivendra Ahluwalia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjivendra Ahluwalia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahluwalia graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahluwalia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midway Hospital Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjivendra Singh Ahluwalia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjivendra S. Ahluwalia practice?
- Dr. Sanjivendra Ahluwalia has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjivendra Ahluwalia practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Orthopedic Surgeons and Beverly Hills Surgeons.