A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjivendra Ahluwalia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahluwalia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahluwalia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjivendra Ahluwalia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahluwalia graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahluwalia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midway Hospital Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjivendra Singh Ahluwalia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjivendra S. Ahluwalia practice?
- Dr. Sanjivendra Ahluwalia has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjivendra Ahluwalia practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Orthopedic Surgeons and Beverly Hills Surgeons.