A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjiwan Boparai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boparai
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boparai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Boparai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjiwan S Boparai MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sanjiwan S. Boparai practice?
- Dr. Sanjiwan Boparai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sanjiwan Boparai practices Psychiatry near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Tracy, CA.
See Stockton Psychiatrists.