Learn more about Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhattacharya graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Bhattacharya has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharya MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharya practice?
- Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharya has 10 office locations.
Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharya practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Avondale, AZ and Laveen, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.