A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhattacharya
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhattacharya graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Bhattacharya has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharya MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharya practice?
- Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharya has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharya practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Avondale, AZ.
See Avondale Internists and Avondale Cardiologists.