A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhattacharya
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bhattacharya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhattacharya graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Bhattacharya has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharya MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharya practice?
- Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharya has 12 office locations.
Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharya practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Avondale, AZ and Laveen, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.