A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjoy Saha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjoy Saha is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saha
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjoy Saha, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Saha graduated from Motilal Nehru Medical College, Allahabad.
Dr. Saha has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjoy Saha BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sanjoy Saha practice?
- Dr. Sanjoy Saha has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjoy Saha practices Surgery near Salem, VA.
See Salem Surgeons.