A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjoy Saha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjoy Saha is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjoy Saha, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Saha graduated from Motilal Nehru Medical College, Allahabad.
Dr. Saha has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 13 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sanjoy Saha practice?
Dr. Sanjoy Saha practices Surgery near Salem, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Marshfield, WI.
See Salem Surgeons.