A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjoy Saha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjoy Saha is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjoy Saha, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Saha graduated from Motilal Nehru Medical College, Allahabad.
Dr. Saha has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjoy Saha BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sanjoy Saha practice?
- Dr. Sanjoy Saha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjoy Saha practices Surgery near Salem, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Marshfield, WI.
See Salem Surgeons.