A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjoy Sundaresan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjoy Sundaresan, Neurological Surgeon, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjoy Sundaresan, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundaresan graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sundaresan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital
- United Regional Health Care System - South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjoy Sundaresan MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sanjoy Sundaresan practice?
- Dr. Sanjoy Sundaresan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sanjoy Sundaresan practices Neurological Surgery near Decatur, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wichita Falls, TX and Mineral Wells, TX.
See Decatur Surgeons.