Dr. Sanjoy Sundaresan, MD
Neurological Surgeon, Pain Medicine
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 11th, 2016

I feel like im run thru like cattle. Just line up wirh everyone go in get injections and leave. Spends no more than a minute or two with me. Feel like he just sees me as medicare money. Been seeing him sevetal years and same thing.

by Becky S on Dec 18th, 2014

I think he is a great doctor! All of his staff are friendly and courteous. He is the only doctor in Wichita Falls who actually cares about his patients and their pain.

Patient show details Patient
by Kim Hamberger on Sep 9th, 2013

I love Dr Sundaresan and his staff! They are caring people to me. When I came there 5 years ago I cold not walk and cried from the pain and not knowing what I had done. Today I still hurt alot but he has helped me with the neropathy in my legs and back. Only sometimes do I need a chair or walker. Those that call him a quack or scammer or other bad names more than likely were not given more meds or told off for their abuse of the meds. I am given an anti anxiety like xanax for to stop the leg jerks that happen at night to where I not only can sleep but walk. I thank him for everthing he has done for me and I try to always get my injections more so than my meds. I pray people finally leave him and his patients that are being blessed to walk or not be in pain alone. Go to another group of Docs that will never do as much as Sundaresan.

To each their own i suppose show details To each their own i suppose
Jun 11th, 2012

Dr. Sundaresan has been my doctor for over 7 years. Him and his staff have always been nothing but courteous and polite to me or any other patient in my sight. I don't see where all these reviews are coming from. I suspect it has to do with his pain management practice. Some people are judgmental one way or another. Why don't you just spit it out and say whats really bothering you. Just last review or two someone says since medicare quit paying for the injections they dont get seen anymore! Hmmmm why would he see some and not others? IF YOU DON'T LIKE HIM PLEASE GET ANOTHER DOCTOR, SO IT WON'T BE SO CROWDED ANYMORE.

Feb 29th, 2012

The wait most of the time was more than an hour. Dr. Sundaresan's office is like a cattle call, herding people in and out. His office staff is rude and has treated me like I am a druggie. I absolutely hate having to take pills, but I cannot walk or anything without them. Now, because medicare has refused to pay for the injections in my back, which don't work anyway, he will not see me or prescribe to me.

Aug 8th, 2011

Dr. Sundaresan is a very caring and extremely competant doctor who has compassion for his patients.He cares for many patients that perhaps other doctors would not see. As a patient of his for some 8 years , I trust that he will always do what is best for each patient. He is quick to say that surgery is not always the best treatment. Many who critisize him would probably gripe if they were hung with a new rope

Awesome show details Awesome
May 23rd, 2011

Awesome Doctor what can I say!

VERY SATISFIED show details VERY SATISFIED
Jan 23rd, 2011

Dr. Sundaresan is the best pain management doctor in North Texas! I will never let anyone else touch me.

THE BEST!!!!! show details THE BEST!!!!!
Jan 3rd, 2011

DON'T LISTEN TO THESE BASHERS. DR. SUNDARESAN AND HIS STAFF ARE THE BEST!!!!

NEVER SEE HIM show details NEVER SEE HIM
Jan 1st, 2011

This Dr is the worst doctor I have ever in my 48 yrs of living I have ever been to!! I moved to Wichita Falls and someone suggest me to see Dr. Sunderasean so I went I would never tell or let my dog go to him. The Dr has the nurse tell him what to do and when to do it. I would have him lose his license if I were board approved.

This Doctor Does NOT Have His Act Together!! show details This Doctor Does NOT Have His Act Together!!
Nov 3rd, 2010

I was a new patient. I went out of my way to see Sundaresan in another town, Vernon. I waited two months.The office was an absolute dump filled with what looked like drug addicts.I waited for over 20 mins when I was told I had to give a urine sample, even though I was not there for pain meds. I was there for an MRI consult. I hadn't even seen the doctor yet!When I questioned this I was given attitude by the staff and I walked out. I never saw the doctor. No one from the office called to find out what happened.When my wife called the office to tell them about my experience she was blown off, not called back and put on hold until she gave up.

Aug 8th, 2010

Dr. Sundaresan is so mild-mannered and caring I would have never guessed that he's a Yale and MIT graduate.

Jul 22nd, 2010

This is the best doctor in town. He really cares and always takes time to answer my questions.

saved from the knife! show details saved from the knife!
Jul 13th, 2010

I am deeply grateful to Dr. Sundaresan who saved me from having unnecessary back surgery. Another neurosurgeon in town tried to scare me into having surgery. Dr. Sundaresan reassured me and discussed non-surgical options. Four years later, I'm pain free!

HONEST REVIEW!!! show details HONEST REVIEW!!!
Jul 10th, 2010

THESE FOLKS THAT ARE BASHING DR. S SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES! DR. S IS A CARING AND HONEST DOCTOR. HE WILL NOT DO SURGERY UNLESS IT IS REALLY NEEDED. HE HAS HELPED ME AND A LOT OF MY FRIENDS WITHOUT SURGERY. YES, HIS OFFICE IS VERY BUSY, BUT THEY HAVE ALWAYS HAD TIME TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.

Scam artist show details Scam artist
by Charles on Jul 1st, 2010

The office is filthy and he treated me like cattle. I cannot recommend him at all. He pawns you off to his PA and rarely talks to you.

by Jeff Edwards on Jun 21st, 2010

Dr. Sundaresan really helped me avoid surgery.

J. J show details J. J
by J. J on Jun 15th, 2010

I JUST HAD LOWER BACK SURGERY BY DR. SUNDARESAN. HE TRIMMED A DISK IN MY BACK THROUGH A ONE INCH INCISION. I LEFT THE HOSPITAL THE NEXT MORNING. MY LEG PAIN'S TOTALLY GONE. I FEEL GREAT!

Jun 7th, 2010

Dr. Sundaresan and Jimmy have truly saved my life. God bless the folks at Texoma Spine Center!

Jun 1st, 2010

This doctor is the best neurosurgeon in town.

May 31st, 2010

Multiple lawsuits, does unnecessary surgery, fails to keep appointments. Could not fix me or anyone I know. Also he can't even speak English!

May 31st, 2010

He has the worst reputation in town and is frequently involved in law suits. See him at your own risk.

May 25th, 2010

I have been to many pain management doctors, but Dr. Sundaresan and his staff are truly the best. They refill my medicines promptly when they are due. My injections really keep the pain down to a manageable level. The staff is always friendly and courteous.

May 7th, 2010

He's the best. I would'nt go to anyone else.

Apr 28th, 2010

No one believed I had pain. They all told me it was in my head. Dr. S listened to me, throughly evaluated me and gave me the pain medicines I needed. My life if 100% improved. Thanks Dr. S!

Apr 24th, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Sundaresan and Jimmy at the Texoma Spine Center for 5 years now. They have helped me so much when other doctors told me nothing could be done. I'll never let anyone else touch me!

Apr 12th, 2010

Friendly staff, great doctor!

Mar 22nd, 2010

If you want an honest opinion about whether you need back surgery, see Dr. S. He won't sell you false promises.

Mar 7th, 2010

Dr. Sundaresan, Jimmy and the rest of the office staff are the best. They really care!

Nov 24th, 2009

I'm fixed! That's what counts.

Nov 16th, 2009

Dr. S. and Jimmy are the best! He fixed my back through a tiny incision and I was home the next day. I was back at work in 2 weeks! He's a master surgeon and a compassionate man- a rare combination.

Nov 11th, 2009

Caring doctor; he'll get you better!

Nov 3rd, 2009

best spine doctor in the area!

Feb 19th, 2009

He is a quack. Multiple lawsuits for malpractice. Avoid like the plague.