Dr. Sanjoy Sundaresan MD Patient Reviews

• 34 reviews

May 11th, 2016
I feel like im run thru like cattle. Just line up wirh everyone go in get injections and leave. Spends no more than a minute or two with me. Feel like he just sees me as medicare money. Been seeing him sevetal years and same thing.

December 18th, 2014
I think he is a great doctor! All of his staff are friendly and courteous. He is the only doctor in Wichita Falls who actually cares about his patients and their pain.

September 9th, 2013
Patient
I love Dr Sundaresan and his staff! They are caring people to me. When I came there 5 years ago I cold not walk and cried from the pain and not knowing what I had done. Today I still hurt alot but he has helped me with the neropathy in my legs and back. Only sometimes do I need a chair or walker. Those that call him a quack or scammer or other bad names more than likely were not given more meds or told off for their abuse of the meds. I am given an anti anxiety like xanax for to stop the leg jerks that happen at night to where I not only can sleep but walk. I thank him for everthing he has done for me and I try to always get my injections more so than my meds. I pray people finally leave him and his patients that are being blessed to walk or not be in pain alone. Go to another group of Docs that will never do as much as Sundaresan.

June 11th, 2012
To each their own i suppose
Dr. Sundaresan has been my doctor for over 7 years. Him and his staff have always been nothing but courteous and polite to me or any other patient in my sight. I don't see where all these reviews are coming from. I suspect it has to do with his pain management practice. Some people are judgmental one way or another. Why don't you just spit it out and say whats really bothering you. Just last review or two someone says since medicare quit paying for the injections they dont get seen anymore! Hmmmm why would he see some and not others? IF YOU DON'T LIKE HIM PLEASE GET ANOTHER DOCTOR, SO IT WON'T BE SO CROWDED ANYMORE.

February 29th, 2012
The wait most of the time was more than an hour. Dr. Sundaresan's office is like a cattle call, herding people in and out. His office staff is rude and has treated me like I am a druggie. I absolutely hate having to take pills, but I cannot walk or anything without them. Now, because medicare has refused to pay for the injections in my back, which don't work anyway, he will not see me or prescribe to me.

August 8th, 2011
Dr. Sundaresan is a very caring and extremely competant doctor who has compassion for his patients.He cares for many patients that perhaps other doctors would not see. As a patient of his for some 8 years , I trust that he will always do what is best for each patient. He is quick to say that surgery is not always the best treatment. Many who critisize him would probably gripe if they were hung with a new rope

May 23rd, 2011
Awesome
Awesome Doctor what can I say!

January 23rd, 2011
VERY SATISFIED
Dr. Sundaresan is the best pain management doctor in North Texas! I will never let anyone else touch me.

January 3rd, 2011
THE BEST!!!!!
DON'T LISTEN TO THESE BASHERS. DR. SUNDARESAN AND HIS STAFF ARE THE BEST!!!!

January 1st, 2011
NEVER SEE HIM
This Dr is the worst doctor I have ever in my 48 yrs of living I have ever been to!! I moved to Wichita Falls and someone suggest me to see Dr. Sunderasean so I went I would never tell or let my dog go to him. The Dr has the nurse tell him what to do and when to do it. I would have him lose his license if I were board approved.

November 3rd, 2010
This Doctor Does NOT Have His Act Together!!
I was a new patient. I went out of my way to see Sundaresan in another town, Vernon. I waited two months.The office was an absolute dump filled with what looked like drug addicts.I waited for over 20 mins when I was told I had to give a urine sample, even though I was not there for pain meds. I was there for an MRI consult. I hadn't even seen the doctor yet!When I questioned this I was given attitude by the staff and I walked out. I never saw the doctor. No one from the office called to find out what happened.When my wife called the office to tell them about my experience she was blown off, not called back and put on hold until she gave up.

August 8th, 2010
Dr. Sundaresan is so mild-mannered and caring I would have never guessed that he's a Yale and MIT graduate.