A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Sharma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Sharma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Sharma MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Sharma practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjay Sharma practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Internists.