Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sanjukta Mitra
Dr. Sanjukta Mitra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McHenry, IL. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mitra is affiliated with Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital, Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital and Centegra Hospital - McHenry. Dr. Mitra has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sanjukta Mitra has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sanjukta Mitra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McHenry, IL.
Dr. Deepak Mitra
McHenry, IL 0 mi10
Dr. Hiralal Maheshwari
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
McHenry, IL 0 mi31
Dr. Nitin Kher
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
McHenry, IL 0.03 mi29