A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjukta Mitra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjukta Mitra is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjukta Mitra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitra graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Mitra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjukta Mitra MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjukta Mitra practice?
- Dr. Sanjukta Mitra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjukta Mitra practices Internal Medicine near McHenry, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mchenry, IL.
See McHenry Internists.