Dr. Sankar Pemmaraju DO Patient Reviews

1.0
  • 5 reviews

February 19th, 2015
Doctor is very misleading and lied to me multiple times.

August 3rd, 2014
What a jerk
I would say he is dishonest and under qualified to handle my case. Report was very late and sent to wrong place. He could care less about the injured. Only the insurance company.

July 22nd, 2011
Same as above
Denied my radial ablations, deminimized my PTP doctors notes, tried to contact my pain mgmt doc on a day when he didn't work at the clinic where I'm seen for a peer to peer review and then didn't return my doc's call when heleft a message, actually just denied my doc's request once he figured out he wasn't in that day. Original denial said had to be 50% plus diagnostic facet success then changed it up to 70% in 2nd denial. These guys just work on the fly and make it up as they go along. Go back to India where you belong doctor.

October 5th, 2010
takes pay outs to screw people on workers comm
this so call dr saw me for five min and said i had a 0% mmi now after 2 years i got my SSDI at 100%

June 6th, 2009
This doctor acted as a mercenary for CareAllies, a CIGNA subsidiary that is used by New York City's health plan to deny patients care they are entitled to. He denied totally (on first appeal for CareAllies) the request for out-patient cognitive remediation therapy for my son, a beating victim with TBI that resulted in a 3-month coma. Dr. (?) Pemmaraju's decision was completely overturned in scathing terms by the New York State external appeal reviewer (by a third-party expert).