A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sankar Rajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sankar Rajan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sankar Rajan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sankar Rajan practice?
- Dr. Sankar Rajan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sankar Rajan practices Anesthesiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI.
See Detroit Anesthesiologists.