Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sankararao Tamtam
Dr. Sankararao Tamtam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seguin, TX, with another office in Seguin, TX. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tamtam is affiliated with Guadalupe Regional Medical Center, CHG Hospital of Austin and Grmc. He speaks English.
Dr. Sankararao Tamtam has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sankararao Tamtam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seguin, TX.
Dr. Julie Remo
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Seguin, TX 0.05 mi13
Dr. Christopher Casey
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Seguin, TX 0.05 mi33
Dr. Tony Tsen
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Seguin, TX 0.15 mi27