A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanket Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanket Parikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanket Parikh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Parikh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanket Suresh Parikh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanket S. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Sanket Parikh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanket Parikh practices Family Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Sugar Land Family Physicians.