A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanket Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanket Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanket Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanket Shah practice?
- Dr. Sanket Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanket Shah practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Pediatricians and Kansas City Cardiologists.