Dr. Sanober Malik MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 26th, 2016
Janitorial Supervisor
Dr. Malik took her time with me explained every thing to me, I felt very much at ease with her.

November 4th, 2015
Saw her for three years. Never examined my hands. Very indifferent and unempathetic about my chronic disease. I gave her a chance but she always ordered blood work even though my veins are damaged from disease. Wouldn't recommend.

November 1st, 2014
Have to ask open-ended questions to get ANY answer. Didn't refill my Prednisone for over 21 days early this year-she did not respond when I asked why. Didn't refill my Prednisone before Labor Day because her "fax broke"--could not use that thing called a phone. Estelle in office extremely rude. Gives almost no refills on any script but is usually always late in refilling them. Don't waste your time--if there were any other rheumatologists in Norman(other than those at McBride who don't have Norman Regional privileges) I would drop her in a FLASH!!!!!! doesn't EXPLAIN anything!!!!

January 4th, 2014
RA Doc
Dr. MALIK has taken off the chart RA related lab values and reduced them down to normal while keeping my organs from being destroyed in the process. She listens to what I have to say and includes me in my treatment plan of care. She has never treated me like a number or a faceless patient. I have been a Patient with her for 3 or more years, and would highly recommend her. She has helped me to balance my health issues so I can continue being the best Nurse I can be to others.