Dr. Sanober Malik MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

April 12th, 2017
I have seen Doctor Malik now for 2 years. She has been very helpful in my patient care. She has explained things to me to where I could understand them and has treated my condition with as little medication as possible to help with my joint pain. I would recommend doctor Malik to others.

January 30th, 2017
Dr. Malik does not do well with her patients. She sends you to other doctors to take care of almost everything. She spends very little time in the visit with the patient. If you need to discuss any physical symptom with her she hurries you along to get finished and dismiss you. Getting any documentation or information from her office is very difficult. They are extremely slow in responding to any document request and not cooperative if you contact them regarding the matter.

September 26th, 2016
Janitorial Supervisor
Dr. Malik took her time with me explained every thing to me, I felt very much at ease with her.

November 4th, 2015
Saw her for three years. Never examined my hands. Very indifferent and unempathetic about my chronic disease. I gave her a chance but she always ordered blood work even though my veins are damaged from disease. Wouldn't recommend.

November 1st, 2014
Have to ask open-ended questions to get ANY answer. Didn't refill my Prednisone for over 21 days early this year-she did not respond when I asked why. Didn't refill my Prednisone before Labor Day because her "fax broke"--could not use that thing called a phone. Estelle in office extremely rude. Gives almost no refills on any script but is usually always late in refilling them. Don't waste your time--if there were any other rheumatologists in Norman(other than those at McBride who don't have Norman Regional privileges) I would drop her in a FLASH!!!!!! doesn't EXPLAIN anything!!!!

January 4th, 2014
RA Doc
Dr. MALIK has taken off the chart RA related lab values and reduced them down to normal while keeping my organs from being destroyed in the process. She listens to what I have to say and includes me in my treatment plan of care. She has never treated me like a number or a faceless patient. I have been a Patient with her for 3 or more years, and would highly recommend her. She has helped me to balance my health issues so I can continue being the best Nurse I can be to others.

May 1st, 2017