Dr. Sansea Jacobson Is this you?

21 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Sansea Jacobson?

Dr. Jacobson was the best doctor I'll ever have!

Posted on September 27th, 2009

I'm just soooo sad that I moved away and Dr. Jacobson is not my doctor anymore...I had her when she was a resident and she was the most super awsome resident ever I've had a parade of resident doctors after coming to San Diego, for school and I've been here for 3 years and still haven't had one doctor even start to treat my illness all my new doctors are always soo confused on what to do with me and I just bounce back and forth between mind numbing depression and severe mania with no one to help me - and if by chance I do get a doctor to start to understand my situation their residency time is up and they leave. That was never the way it was with doctor Jacobson even when I moved out here she still at least talked to my first set of new doctors to explain stuff about me...apparently not all doctors are like that. Not all doctors CARE they say to call them but all you will ever get is their machines no matter when you call. and with Dr. Jacobson, She would always at least call me back before the end of the day every time - without fail - before I would take things too far down a bad road...but other residents or doctors I've had since her will not return my calls for weeks when I've gone to their offices begging for some kind of help I've just been called psycho and told to go to the ER and when I go to the ER I"m just called A psycho again and told to go to my psychiatrist appointment which of course is a 3 month wait.... which is just awful...really awful.. if you ever get Dr. Jacobson as a doctor your super lucky and do what ever she says cause she's probably right in the long run. And she really Cares about you. I'm glad I wrote down everything she said cause at least I can read it when times are really really bad and reading that is way better then any dumb DBT or CBT book...I'm glad that I knew Dr. Jacobson and that at one time their was a doctor who actually cared about me and that meant alot to me.

Posted on October 15th, 2017