A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sant Hundal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sant Hundal is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sant Hundal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hundal graduated from Saint-Petersburg Pavlov State Medical University, St Petersburg.
Dr. Hundal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sant Singh Hundal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sant S. Hundal practice?
- Dr. Sant Hundal has 1 office location.
Dr. Sant Hundal practices Family Medicine near Lincoln, CA.
See Lincoln Family Physicians.