A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sant Upmanyu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sant Upmanyu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Upmanyu
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Upmanyu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Upmanyu graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Upmanyu has 24 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sant Kumar Upmanyu FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sant K. Upmanyu practice?
- Dr. Sant Upmanyu has 1 office location.
Dr. Sant Upmanyu practices Cardiovascular Disease near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Cardiologists.