A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sant Upmanyu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sant Upmanyu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Upmanyu graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Upmanyu has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sant Kumar Upmanyu FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sant K. Upmanyu practice?
- Dr. Sant Upmanyu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sant Upmanyu practices Cardiovascular Disease near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beeville, TX and Rockport, TX.
See Corpus Christi Cardiologists.