Learn more about Dr. Santa D'Alessio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santa D'Alessio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Alessio
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Alessio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Santa D'Alessio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Alessio graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. D'Alessio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Morgan Cty War Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Santa D D'Alessio MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Santa D. D'Alessio practice?
- Dr. Santa D'Alessio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Santa D'Alessio practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Winchester, VA.
See Winchester Internists, Winchester Critical Care Practitioners, and Winchester Pulmonologists.