A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santa Nandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santa Nandi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Santa Nandi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nandi graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Nandi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Santa DR Nandi MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Santa D. Nandi practice?
- Dr. Santa Nandi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Santa Nandi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hicksville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY.
See Hicksville Internists and Hicksville Gastroenterologists.