A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santa Nandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santa Nandi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nandi
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Nandi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Santa Nandi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nandi graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Nandi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Santa DR Nandi MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Santa D. Nandi practice?
- Dr. Santa Nandi has 1 office location.
Dr. Santa Nandi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hicksville, NY.
See Hicksville Internists and Hicksville Gastroenterologists.