A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santa Nandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santa Nandi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Santa Nandi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nandi graduated from Calcutta Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nandi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nandi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Santa Nandi practice?
Dr. Santa Nandi practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY and Hicksville, NY.
See Plainview Internists, Plainview Gastroenterologists, and Plainview Hepatologists.