A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sante Bologna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sante Bologna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sante Bologna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bologna graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bologna has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sante Dominic Bologna MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sante D. Bologna practice?
- Dr. Sante Bologna has 9 office locations.
Dr. Sante Bologna practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Gastroenterologists.