Learn more about Dr. Sante Bologna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sante Bologna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bologna
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bologna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sante Bologna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bologna graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bologna has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sante D Bologna MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sante D. Bologna practice?
- Dr. Sante Bologna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sante Bologna practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Gastroenterologists.