A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sante Bologna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sante Bologna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bologna
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bologna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sante Bologna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bologna graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bologna has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sante D Bologna MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sante D. Bologna practice?
- Dr. Sante Bologna has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sante Bologna practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Gastroenterologists.