A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santha Kamineni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santha Kamineni is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Santha Kamineni, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamineni graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kamineni has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Santha DR Kamineni BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Santha D. Kamineni practice?
- Dr. Santha Kamineni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Santha Kamineni practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Woodside, NY.
See Forest Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.