A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santhat Nivatvongs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santhat Nivatvongs is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nivatvongs
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nivatvongs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Santhat Nivatvongs, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nivatvongs graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Nivatvongs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Santhat S Nivatvongs MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Santhat S. Nivatvongs practice?
- Dr. Santhat Nivatvongs has 6 office locations.
Dr. Santhat Nivatvongs practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI and Wabasha, MN.
See Rochester Surgeons.