A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santhi Nimmagadda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Santhi Nimmagadda, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Critical Care
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nimmagadda graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Nimmagadda has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Santhi Nimmagadda MD is a female Nephrologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Santhi Nimmagadda practice?
- Dr. Santhi Nimmagadda has 1 office location.
Dr. Santhi Nimmagadda practices Nephrology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Nephrologists.