A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santhi Vege:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santhi Vege is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vege
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Vege Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Santhi Vege, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vege graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vege has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Santhi Swaroop Vege BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Santhi S. Vege practice?
- Dr. Santhi Vege has 8 office locations.
Dr. Santhi Vege practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN and Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Gastroenterologists.