Learn more about Dr. Santhi Vege:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santhi Vege is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vege
Specialties & Research
Dr. Santhi Vege, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vege graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vege has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Santhi Swaroop Vege BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Santhi S. Vege practice?
- Dr. Santhi Vege has 8 office locations.
Dr. Santhi Vege practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN and Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Gastroenterologists.