Learn more about Dr. Santhi Vege:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santhi Vege is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vege
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Vege Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Santhi Vege, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vege graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vege has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Santhi Swaroop Vege BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Santhi S. Vege practice?
- Dr. Santhi Vege has 8 office locations.
Dr. Santhi Vege practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN and Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Gastroenterologists.