Dr. Santhosh Cheela MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

November 24th, 2016
The facilities were comfortable and the nurses were very accommodating. Dr. Cheela was great about sharing information and explaining the test results.

May 28th, 2015
The time of waiting is ridiculous. Your appointment is certainly time and the doctor is never in the office. You have to waste almost the whole day to see him.

March 11th, 2015
I really valued that he spent an adequate amount of time with me; I didn't feel rushed. He asked a lot of questions and listened to me. I've only had one appointment, but so far I'm pleased and would recommend him highly.

September 4th, 2013
Great Doctor, but long wait!
I believe Dr. Cheela is a great doctor because he spends a lot of time with patients, and genuinely cares about their health. I have been to many doctors who quickly get patients in and out of the door. Although you may have to wait to see him, he will give you the time, attention, and kindess you deserve.

May 20th, 2013
Best experience
Having worked in a hospital for several years, I have come across many physicians. Dr. Cheela is one of the best. I recently made an appointment with him, and he was very thorough, and put me at ease. He took the time to explain everything and addressed all my concerns.

April 22nd, 2013
Excellent and intelligent doctor. Have been a patient of Dr Cheela for 10+ years and everyone I recommend to see him loves him too!

April 11th, 2013
I had totally horrible experience with this office and the doctor. They are very prompt in giving you the appointment, and than after just grabbing the money, they just forget you,. Longest wating time of 2 and half hr, doctor spent 2 min with me, and totally mindlessly. he didnt know what are the results of the lab work etc. Total wast of time and money. I wish this site allows me a total zero performance. It can help someone save the time and the irritation.

August 11th, 2012
This doctor saw me in the old bridge hospital many years ago. I was vomiting bile. HE was outright ABUSIVE!!! He ignored the possibility of appendicitis and literally with his fingers tried SHOVING an antidepressant into my mouth. He called in a psychiatrist and totally ignored my physical issues!! I found some time later that I had an intesinal blockage, and the probability that I had appendicitis at that time was HIGH..

April 9th, 2012
slow, no follow up
After 4 visits the doctor has just conducted blood work and doesn't even call when the results are in. We waited 2 weeks before we called to make sure we weren't forgotten and were told to come in immediately. My husband left work early and sat in the waiting room for 2 hours! Still not any closer to a diagnosis. Dirty office too.

April 18th, 2011
Horrible doctor
My mom was under his care for the past ~6 years. He has been a horrible caretaker from the start. We just recently switched doctors to find out..she has heart murmur..due to idiopathic pulmonary hypertension. Maybe this would have been discovered earlier had this doctor cared to ever listen to her heart.

October 23rd, 2010
I hated his unprofessinal behavior with colleagues.........