A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santhosh Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santhosh Eapen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Santhosh Eapen, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eapen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Santhosh Eapen BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Santhosh Eapen practice?
- Dr. Santhosh Eapen has 1 office location.
Dr. Santhosh Eapen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Neptune, NJ.
See Neptune Pediatricians and Neptune Endocrinologists.