A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santhosh Mathews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santhosh Mathews, Cardiologist, Interventional is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathews
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Mathews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Santhosh Mathews, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Peripheral Catheterization
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathews graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mathews has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Santhosh Jay Mathews MD and MS is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Santhosh J. Mathews practice?
- Dr. Santhosh Mathews has 1 office location.
Dr. Santhosh Mathews practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Internists and Bradenton Cardiologists.