A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santhosh Mathews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santhosh Mathews, Cardiologist, Interventional is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathews
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mathews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Santhosh Mathews, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Peripheral Catheterization
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathews graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mathews has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Santhosh Jay Mathews MD and MS is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Santhosh J. Mathews practice?
- Dr. Santhosh Mathews has 1 office location.
Dr. Santhosh Mathews practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Internists and Bradenton Cardiologists.