Internists
90 Morgan St
Suite 105-107
Stamford, CT 06905
203-324-9955
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr Neuberger, MD  |  show details
by Jocelyn Russo on Aug 5th, 2014

Myself and my family have been patients of Dr Neuberger for over 20 years. He is very accurate, spends time with me ( not rushing).His Staff is wonderful Angela & Linda are very helpful and friendly weather in making appt. or contacting the pharmacy or returning a call. Just Love, Love this Doctor & His Staff.

|  show details
Sep 11th, 2013

I liked Dr Neuberger, however his office staff was very rude to me and always gave me a hard time about an appointment. i called once to say i think i had a rash like fungus on my forehead and she actually stated "maybe i shouldnt come there i should go somewhere else." The office staff was soo rude to me it was incredible. I've been a patient for several years and they hunted me down for a twenty dollar co pay as if i was never come back to him or i wasnt one of his patients i could not believe the phone calls from the office staff or the bills that came with personal notes. i asked if it was okay if i paid it at my next appointment and the staff stated "well you should pay your bills" which i couldnt believe. Unbelievable to me really unbelievable. especially when their credit machine barely works from time to time. Unreal. just Unreal

|  professional male  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2009

Dr takes the time on visits to really understand the problem, takes an interest in me, and speaks frankly. No "God" complex here, just confidence. Great guy. Other docs respect him, I've asked.