A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santiago Candocia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santiago Candocia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Santiago Candocia, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Candocia graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Candocia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Independent Practitioner
- Northshore University Healthsyste
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Santiago Angel Candocia FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Santiago A. Candocia practice?
- Dr. Santiago Candocia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Santiago Candocia practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Winnetka, IL.
See Buffalo Grove Internists.