Dr. Santiago Alberto Centurion MD is a male Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santiago Centurion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santiago Centurion is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Santiago Centurion, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Centurion graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Centurion has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Centurion accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Santiago A. Centurion practice?
Dr. Santiago Centurion practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Teaneck, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Old Bridge, NJ and Petaluma, CA.
See Teaneck Dermatologists.