Learn more about Dr. Santiago Centurion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santiago Centurion is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Santiago Centurion, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Centurion graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Centurion has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Santiago A Centurion MD is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Santiago A. Centurion practice?
- Dr. Santiago Centurion has 4 office locations.
Dr. Santiago Centurion practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Teaneck, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Old Bridge, NJ and Petaluma, CA.
See Teaneck Dermatologists.