A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santiago Figuereo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santiago Figuereo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Santiago Figuereo, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Figuereo graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 3 awards.
Dr. Figuereo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Santiago Dejesus Figuereo MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Santiago D. Figuereo practice?
- Dr. Santiago Figuereo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Santiago Figuereo practices Neurological Surgery near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL and Philadelphia, PA.
See Miami Neurological Surgeons.