Overall Review

November 12th, 2016
Be aware......
I went to see Dr. santiago figueredo to his office in Kendall by in my insurance and not variety of neurosurgeons, the day of the appointment I called 3 times to change my appointment time and when you arrive at the clinic they canceled the appointment simply because Dr. was tired, I do not understand that they do not cancearon me the appointment by telephus and waited that I arrived there , then went back another day since I need to see a neurosurgeon, wait more for 2 hours and the Dr. could not read my MRI that do not have the equipment to see this type of study, also lost my CD with the information, I went back a third time and not I attended the Dr. that new CD that is asked to the Centre where he made me the MRI sent it to another centre in Aventuradonde works the Dr. and I Kendall I am taking into account that a week before they called me to confirm the appointment and tell me they already had my CD of results with them. conclusion is the worst personal doctor that I have seen in all of Miami and Dr. no ago is very famous and much mediocrity. Don't waste your time or money with these incompetent.

July 21st, 2016
I love Dr Santiago, he has magic hands, I fell great after the surgery, and he is very kind and friendly.

April 15th, 2016
Visit
great doctor with lots of care, very good overall in everything

January 26th, 2016
I saw the doctor once and we all had a terrible experience. He would verbally diagnosis one problem and describes it as a very dangerous situation, and behind the paperwork writes something else. He is a very unprofessional individual, lack of ethics and kicked us out of the office soon he knew he could not play the game of false visits and long waits. I will be placing a complaint on the Health Department for his conduct.

November 2nd, 2015
The waiting time is extremely long

September 18th, 2015
Very Capable and Friendly Doctor
I was impressed with him from the moment we met and that inspired confidence and reassurance. His manner made me feel calm and that I was in the best of hands. During each visit, he answered all of my questions and I never felt rushed. If an additional question came up, I called and spoke with a PA Christine and she was always very helpful and knowledgeable. My only criticism is the long and sometimes very long waiting time to see the doctor. And, there is normally a very long waiting time on the phone to schedule an appointment. The centralized calling system doesn't seem to be very accommodating for patients.

June 4th, 2015
Makes you feel comfortable and very polite and courteous.

April 27th, 2015
El no es solo un Dr , es una eminencia.

September 4th, 2014
Night and day difference
I can't thank Dr. Figuereo more for the relief of chronic rib pain for my mother. She was found in the pool unconscious a little over 6 years ago and given CPR. She is a tiny woman and a few ribs were cracked in the process. She has been under the care of a different pain specialist for the last 5 years and the treatments were ineffective. I listened to her cry about the constant chronic pain for years. She is also undergoing chemo for lung cancer. Figuring that she would be sick from this treatment I assumed the pain would be even worse from nausea. Her thoracic surgeon suggested we look into a new procedure(radio frequency ablation). After fighting with her primary care physician for a referral ,I went directly through her insurance provider to get the appt. although the new treatment wasn't administered, Dr F noticed that she had never had an intracoastal nerve block attempted. Only general muscle injections. She was treated by him and within 2 days almost all her pain was alleviated and she is living more comfortably than anytime since it started. I'm not sure why this wasn't done previously but I can certainly say that this clinic and Dr. F made a night and day difference. Now that she has shown progress she is qualified to receive the new procedure in the future should it be warranted. If you are in need of pain relief I would highly recommend this clinic and Dr. Fiquereo.

October 31st, 2012
S.B
I would recommend Dr Figuereo, I saw him as a patient at his Adventura office which is beautiful and had a great team. The physical therapy was extremely helpful. I am doing so much better, wanted to say THANKS TO ALL OF THEM.

October 2nd, 2012
Never again with this doctor
The first appointment went pretty well,it was the surgery that didn't.Spinal stimulator was put in,and I was released with a fever and infection.They put a battery in you just under skin,which was badly placed and not secured properly.It has to be redone it moves and flips sideways,won't charge.He told me it was cosmetic,discharged me from care.Now I am waiting for insurance to approve it all over again and want him to fix it.Sorry,this guy will never touch me again,so it looks like I will be fighting insurance and it took over a year to get it approved the first time.He operates from 6a til after midnight,hours like that you are lucky if you only get 1 mess up a day.Save yourself from disappointment and frustration,find another surgeon.

July 27th, 2011
Best Doctor Ever!
Found my problem and took care of it like no other doctor could before