Dr. Santiago Martinez MD Patient Reviews

1.9

September 23rd, 2016
Disgusting pig to work for
This man cares about NOTHING but commercial Insurance's if your Medicaid he would tell us his staff to reschedule you or put you on the nurse practioners sxheduled ! He was verbally and physically abusive to his staff which cause many people to quit on him . He is very nasty to everyone and doesn't care about patients at all his MONEY comes first which is ridiculous cause half of the time our checks bounced !! This man shouldn't be a doctor.

August 26th, 2016
This is NOT a DOCTOR, This is an EVIL PERSON
DO NOT GO SEE THIS DOCTOR!!!!! He takes forever to see a patient and when he doesn't want to see the patient, he send a medical assistant to tell the patient he had an emergency and had to leave, while he is hiding in his office, YES, HIS OFFICE. He is so disrespectful to the staff, who by the way are wonderful. He does not take time with the patient, rushes through the consultation, and does not let the patient speak about his or her concerns. Be careful everyone, cause everyone is allergic to dust mites even though your skin tests and intradermal come back negative. P.S. Patients with medicaid, DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE, he will treat you like a nothing.

July 29th, 2016
STAY AWAY!!!
Worst Dr. EVER! He doesn't listen to his patients. He wants everyone on immunotherapy because it's a money maker. People wait 2+ hours for their appointments. He's dismissive. More concerned about his cell phone and yelling at the staff than he is in listening to his patients. The staff is kind and hardworking but there seems to be a big turnover. (I can't say I blame them. I wouldn't be able to work for him.) Erin, the nurse practitioner is wonderful. She is thorough and listens. She explains and is willing to answer your questions. If you have to wait for her, it's because she's taking time with all of her patients, not just "the one's with good insurance". This office is a joke. You'll be better off going ANYWHERE else but to him!!!

June 30th, 2016
Dr Martinez is the worst dr ever... GET AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR HE JUST WANT Your MONEY

June 29th, 2016
Rude
Mostly agreed with lots of the reviews here. My son's first few visits were with Erin the NP at the Clermont office, because he was on vacation. She was so nice and listen and answer every single of my concerns. I had to reschedule and appt. and was re-scheduled with him. He is rushing you, doesn't let you finish your sentence when his asking another question. He is specially arrogant when there is a student with him. Do to insurance availability he is one of the closer ones. Another common practice is to set you in a room and have you wait there rather than the waiting area, while he is going in and out shouting your info to the assistants across the rooms. Both offices were clean and the staff is courteous all the time. Should take a class on manners.

March 23rd, 2016
I am Not pleased!!! The doctor was not listening to anything we said and was rather concentrated on his phone. He stepped out of the room more than six times, he was in a rush and was very rude to us and his staff. He has attitude issues. If you are looking for better service go to Anderson! At least they act like they care.

October 7th, 2015
STAY AWAY!!!!
I have been to this office 4 times already and not returning. Every time I am scheduled I am told that I will be seeing the doctor but instead I end up seeing the nurse practitioner who has you waiting for over 4 hours in the room. She is very redundant and takes up to much time to make one simple statement. After I was roomed it took her over 2 hours to go in the room to see me. NEVER returning. The time spent in this office is not acceptable. I know that you normally have to wait but 4 hours for lab results is not unacceptable.

September 16th, 2015
Orlando office is very dirty and unclean. The Clermont office has you going to the wrong suite, the website says 115 when its 325. Tried over 10times in an hour to call facility to find out if anyone is there and there was no answer or call back.. would not recommend

July 10th, 2015
very good
Do not judge a book by its cover! I almost didn't go to this office cause of the bad reviews!But my allergist were so bad I had to go.Everyone was good and friendly.The doctor who attended me is Erin pierce she was awesome very helpful and listen to what I had to say! She explain everything about my allergist and what should I do!the technician was really good too!The doctor is helpful and explains to you everything they really care!Great job!!

June 18th, 2015
STAY AWAY
I waited in the lobby for 2 hours before I was called in to the back. The receptionist was not courteous and kept screaming through the window asking my personal information. There is no work ethic. The second receptionist was completely clueless at check out and did not know when I was to return for a second visit. I asked her to verify if my prescription were sent to the pharmacy and she could not respond to my questions. She was to busy engaged in another conversation. The doctor seemed knowledgeable but has really bad bedside manners. He does not listen to the patient and is repeats himself over and over. He's constantly yelling at his nurses and speak about the patients in the hallways. The nurses are very nice and know what they are doing but the doctor treats them like idiots. I feel bad for them. First and last visit to this office. STAY AWAY!!!

April 3rd, 2015
Not impressed
I've been taking my son to Dr Martinez for about 6 months, we were referred to him by our pediatrician for my son's SEVERE food allergies. I would NOT recommend this doctor. We have seen him no less than 5 times in 6 months. Everytime he walks in, he has not reviewed our chart, has no clue what his allergies are, etc. It's very frustrating. Our pediatrician recommeneded him because he does "food challenges" but I've been very open with my pediatrician about my thoughts. He is the ONLY doctor in the practice and I still feel like he does not know my son. Our Pediatrician's office has 12 doctors...and when we see a different doc, the doctor walks in, reviews his charts immediately and then begins his business. They are knowledgable on our issues, Dr. Martinez---not so much. I know he is a very knowledgeable doctor, but his lack of preparation is completely disgusting. I have to review MYSELF what his allergies are when he comes in as he scrambles through his chart. MISERABLE when you have a 17 month old. My other complaint is that they gave us NO information prior to doing skin testing. We came in on the day and since he had a slight cold--he walked in, saw he had a cold and walked out. And then charged me for an office visit. If I had known that (I knew not to give him allergy meds from my previous experience) we would not have shown up. His nurses are clueless and he bosses them around. I feel bad for them. If you call with a question, they tell you to make an appointment. They will not ask the nurse/doctor a question and call back. A very disappointing practice. We are hoping to get established with someone new soon.

March 27th, 2015
Awful, no customer service
This is not a place you want to come to regularly, it will be a miserable experience. The doctor is always in a rush, he doesn't even review your chart prior to coming into the room so he doesn't know where you are with your therapy. They will order extra serum without discussing it with you first and then expect you to pay what the insurance doesn't cover which in my case is a couple hundred dollars! The billing lady will lie to you. They change their shot schedule without any prior notice so I will drive across town only to find them closed or just not doing injections. They do not talk to you about your treatment. I hate this office.