Learn more about Dr. Santiago Munoz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santiago Munoz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Santiago Munoz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Transplant Hepatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Liver Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Munoz graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Munoz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Munoz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Santiago J. Munoz practice?
Dr. Santiago Munoz practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Transplant Hepatology, and Hepatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pennington, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Gastroenterologists, and Philadelphia Hepatologists.