A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santiago Roig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santiago Roig is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Roig graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Roig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Twin City Hospital
- Trinity Medical Center East
- Trinity Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Santiago Roig MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Santiago Roig practice?
- Dr. Santiago Roig has 1 office location.
Dr. Santiago Roig practices Emergency Medicine and Hospitalist near Steubenville, OH.
See Steubenville Emergency Physicians and Steubenville Hospitalists.